This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Problem creating target

Dear Keil Team, I am trying to build the target with the simulator, but I found the following issue: Build target 'Simulator' linking... BL51 BANKED LINKER/LOCATER V6.22.2.0 - SN: Eval Version COPYRIGHT ARM Germany GmbH 1987 - 2017 RAMSIZE(256) DISABLEWARNING (16) CODE( ?PR?UPGRADE?MSCBMAIN (0x7000) ) *** ERROR L107: ADDRESS SPACE OVERFLOW SPACE: DATA SEGMENT: ?DT?SCS_3000 LENGTH: 0003H *** FATAL ERROR L250: CODE SIZE LIMIT IN RESTRICTED VERSION EXCEEDED MODULE: .\mscbutil.obj (-----) LIMIT: 0800H BYTES Target not created. I have a Flex License from the institutions in which I work. Do I need a different license?

Parents
  • Having a license, in and of itself, is only about as useful as having a key to your house --- in the pocket of your other pants. The license has to be used. That means the license key has to be in the right place, and linked to the product in question.

• Having a license, in and of itself, is only about as useful as having a key to your house --- in the pocket of your other pants. The license has to be used. That means the license key has to be in the right place, and linked to the product in question.

Children
No data