This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

create library and hidden symbol with steering file

Hi,all

I want to hide symbols as what i defined when i am creating a library on MDK5. Therefore, i
tried to use steering file and add "--edit file.ste" on the the linker misc control box(Project->Linker->misc controls). But that didn't work.

What's more, even if i tried to add some wrong options. There is no wrong message when create a library. Nothing changed at all.

so, What should i do when creating library and hidden symbol with steering file

Thanks advance and sorry for my poor english

Parents
  • Hi, Janka! Have you find the solution to this?

I just know that Keil don't call armlink to link a library project, it just compiles, so the wrong options to Linker are ignored.

I found the library in MDK-Middleware is the kind of library we want, but I haven't found the right compiler options and after build process steps.

• Hi, Janka! Have you find the solution to this?

I just know that Keil don't call armlink to link a library project, it just compiles, so the wrong options to Linker are ignored.

I found the library in MDK-Middleware is the kind of library we want, but I haven't found the right compiler options and after build process steps.

Children
No data