This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

SSP peripheral on LPC2478

Hello,

This is not a Keil specific question - my apologies for that, but I'd like to know whether you encountered problems related to program stability when using SSP0/1 peripherals (in SPI mode) of the LPC2478? I have a nearly finished product here that uses that peripheral to deliver data on a trace of a few centimeters at moderate baudrates (slowing down does not seem to help, and either way it is not an option). What I see are occasional programs failures that occur while such a transfer is in progress; I do not know exactly what the source is, but it always happens while a transfer is busy, and the link register makes no sense (or, if it does, it points to the idle task of my OS. Obviously, something went wrong before context switch). A built-in trace I wrote makes no sense either (it details interrupts, context switches etc.). I even created a special revision of the software that does nothing but such transfers and it indeed dies after 50 attempts on the average. Do you have any suggestions, recommendations etc.?

Parents Reply Children
No data