This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Peripherals menu empty during debug (STM32)

I'm new to ARM and I evaluating the STM32 platform so I use the evaluation version of MDK ARM v4.14 with MCBSTM32C board.
I can download the code with the uLINK-ME interface but when I enter into the debug the peripherals menu contains only "Core Peripherals" menu item.
I can't see USART, SPI, I2C or other peripherals...
How can enable the other peripherals during the debug?

Thanks

Parents
  • Hi

I have the same problem. I can't see any peripherals except core peripherals for an STM32F102 device.

My solution until now has been to use an older toolset (if you have upgraded MDK-ARM it can be found in c:\Keil\Backup.00x). Select it in "Components, Environment and Books" on the "Folders/Extension" pages.

I also have some problems with debugging with the latest MDK-ARM. Single step doesn't seem to work correct (I will try, if it has anything to do with optimisation setting).

Best regards
    Brian

• Hi

I have the same problem. I can't see any peripherals except core peripherals for an STM32F102 device.

My solution until now has been to use an older toolset (if you have upgraded MDK-ARM it can be found in c:\Keil\Backup.00x). Select it in "Components, Environment and Books" on the "Folders/Extension" pages.

I also have some problems with debugging with the latest MDK-ARM. Single step doesn't seem to work correct (I will try, if it has anything to do with optimisation setting).

Best regards
    Brian

Children