This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ERROR: Could not open HEX file"

I have run into a problem with the hex2bin.exe utility. With the hex output file from uVision2, in HEX-80 format(only option I have), I am not able to create a binary file using the hex2bin utility.

The error I get is "ERROR: Could not open HEX file". Since the documentation on the hex2bin utility is so limited I can not determine what the problem is.

Thank you in advance for your ideas/thoughts.

Parents
  • This problem troubled me longtime. I searched on internet for help and saw the forum before. Today is 6th May, 2021, I am lucky finding the way to remove the problem, I left the way how to do  troubleshooting. At my side, it is compatible problem. Right click  the shortcut of Keil C, then select "Compatibility troubleshooting", do "Try the suggested Settings" and do "Test program", the the software will be open, then run "Rebuild" you will happy to see the program runs perfectly. After finish the Rebuild, close the program and click "next step"  Click the first item:Yes,Save these Settings for your program.  After above steps, you will find the problem was removed, Keil C runs perfectly.

• This problem troubled me longtime. I searched on internet for help and saw the forum before. Today is 6th May, 2021, I am lucky finding the way to remove the problem, I left the way how to do  troubleshooting. At my side, it is compatible problem. Right click  the shortcut of Keil C, then select "Compatibility troubleshooting", do "Try the suggested Settings" and do "Test program", the the software will be open, then run "Rebuild" you will happy to see the program runs perfectly. After finish the Rebuild, close the program and click "next step"  Click the first item:Yes,Save these Settings for your program.  After above steps, you will find the problem was removed, Keil C runs perfectly.

Children
No data