This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sharing violation

Hello,

I am currently using a µvision V5.26.2.0 and sometimes I can't save source file ( h , cpp ).

When it happened the pop ups window showing this message:

"Encountered a sharing violation while accessing {Path to me source file}"

The only one way that can change this behavior is to restart the µvision IDE.

Can I do something else?

Parents
  • Same sharing problem with me. Only observed it since about 1 month. In one environment at work, local folder is observed by GitHub, on other environment it's on a dropbox folder. (I used to work on dropbox folders for about 2 years, never happened)
    Only *.h files seem to be affected. The IDE shows the latest edited version but trying to save it, pops this message. I can copy the content, create a new file, save it,then restart IDE. Otherwise all editing is lost.

• Same sharing problem with me. Only observed it since about 1 month. In one environment at work, local folder is observed by GitHub, on other environment it's on a dropbox folder. (I used to work on dropbox folders for about 2 years, never happened)
    Only *.h files seem to be affected. The IDE shows the latest edited version but trying to save it, pops this message. I can copy the content, create a new file, save it,then restart IDE. Otherwise all editing is lost.

Children