This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

µvision Configuration Wizard different settings

Hi, i'm using the uvision Configuration Wizard and a board in different versions in HW. Is there a way to provide different settings by ConfWiz like following?

#define HW_Version 1

//
//   Timer clock value [Hz] 
//    Defines the timer clock value.
//    Default: 12000000  (12MHz)
#ifndef OS_CLOCK
 #if HW_Version == 1
  #define OS_CLOCK       12000000
 #elseif HW_Version == 2
  #define OS_CLOCK       8000000
 #endif
#endif
The Problem in upper code is, the ConfWiz is using (changing/editing) the next following value in the text even disabled by proprozessor (here 12000000).

Parents
  • Hi, i'm using the µvision Configuration Wizard and a board in different versions in HW. Is there a way to provide different settings by ConfWiz like following? #define HW_Version 1 // // (o) Timer clock value [Hz] // (i) Defines the timer clock value. // (i) Default: 12000000 (12MHz) #ifndef OS_CLOCK #if HW_Version == 1 #define OS_CLOCK 12000000 #elseif HW_Version == 2 #define OS_CLOCK 8000000 #endif #endif The Problem in upper code is, the ConfWiz is using (changing/editing) the next following value in the text even disabled by präprozessor (here 12000000).

• Hi, i'm using the µvision Configuration Wizard and a board in different versions in HW. Is there a way to provide different settings by ConfWiz like following? #define HW_Version 1 // // (o) Timer clock value [Hz] // (i) Defines the timer clock value. // (i) Default: 12000000 (12MHz) #ifndef OS_CLOCK #if HW_Version == 1 #define OS_CLOCK 12000000 #elseif HW_Version == 2 #define OS_CLOCK 8000000 #endif #endif The Problem in upper code is, the ConfWiz is using (changing/editing) the next following value in the text even disabled by präprozessor (here 12000000).

Children