This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

hex2sbin converter

hi

im looking for a tool that converts my .hex file into .srec and .opf.
i have an old tool that is supposed to do so but i just have the executable, no information who has developped it nor documentation.
its called "hex2bin.exe" and when i execute it, an error occures saying:
"Error: This AppInfoblock Version is not supported"

The command im using is:
%mypath%\..\submodules\tools\converter\hex2sbin.exe application.hex 0xb000 0x65000

Does this trigger some memories or better, does someone have a tool with documentation?

Parents
  • What's the context here, sounds like an in-house tool or Palm related? What is using the OPF file? What platform, what chip?

hex2bin or hex2sbin ?

Certainly plenty of similar tools out there, from ones with like names, S-Records, Hex Editors.

The formats are not inherently complicated. Rewritten a bunch of DOS era tools here so I can run on newer Win64 platforms that won't run DOS, DOS Extender, or Win16 apps.

• What's the context here, sounds like an in-house tool or Palm related? What is using the OPF file? What platform, what chip?

hex2bin or hex2sbin ?

Certainly plenty of similar tools out there, from ones with like names, S-Records, Hex Editors.

The formats are not inherently complicated. Rewritten a bunch of DOS era tools here so I can run on newer Win64 platforms that won't run DOS, DOS Extender, or Win16 apps.

Children
No data