This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is there a way to disable specific warnings ?

I'm using uV 4.70.0.0, compiler version is 5.03.0.24.

Is there a way to disable specific warnings? In other Keil toolchains I seem to remember there was a command-line control that allowed this. I can't seem to find a similar control in this ( ARM ) compiler, rather all I can find in the manual is the -W which disables all warnings. Am I missing something ?

Thanks

Parents
  • I use the

#pragma diag_suppress 265

in one module.

It worked nicely until uVision 4.5. But since 4.6 it unfortunately did not work any more (it does neither work in 4.7).

So I had to add "--diag_suppress 265" to the "Misc controls" in the "C/C++" page of the compile settings for this module. This works then, but the "pragma diag_suppress..." would be nicer for my application (as I need it only for a table with references to my struct/class addresses for communication access - this is a VERY local and small part of my code).

• I use the

#pragma diag_suppress 265

in one module.

It worked nicely until uVision 4.5. But since 4.6 it unfortunately did not work any more (it does neither work in 4.7).

So I had to add "--diag_suppress 265" to the "Misc controls" in the "C/C++" page of the compile settings for this module. This works then, but the "pragma diag_suppress..." would be nicer for my application (as I need it only for a table with references to my struct/class addresses for communication access - this is a VERY local and small part of my code).

Children