This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is there a way to disable specific warnings ?

I'm using uV 4.70.0.0, compiler version is 5.03.0.24.

Is there a way to disable specific warnings? In other Keil toolchains I seem to remember there was a command-line control that allowed this. I can't seem to find a similar control in this ( ARM ) compiler, rather all I can find in the manual is the -W which disables all warnings. Am I missing something ?

Thanks

Parents
  • Robert;

I'm not running v4.7 but earlier version allowed specific disables.

Select 'Target Options' then select the linker tab. Enter the specific warning number that wish to suppress. Watch for the entry at the bottom in the "linker Control dialog". You should see something like 'diag_suppress xxxx' were xxxx is the linker warning number that you need to disable.

Search on __diag_suppress in the Linker User Guide.

Bradford

• Robert;

I'm not running v4.7 but earlier version allowed specific disables.

Select 'Target Options' then select the linker tab. Enter the specific warning number that wish to suppress. Watch for the entry at the bottom in the "linker Control dialog". You should see something like 'diag_suppress xxxx' were xxxx is the linker warning number that you need to disable.

Search on __diag_suppress in the Linker User Guide.

Bradford

Children