This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

STM32, Keil + first steps in astrology?

u know how to make Keil working with STM32 Value Line Discovery board from ST.com
Boards can by

also the example must use the mode or algoritm for make an digital clock that regonize the time clock in function of the sunset and sunrise ? In her internet i have found many products, but any information or table of sunset sunrise in function of latatude

send example codes for STM32.

Parents
  • u know how to make Keil working with STM32 Value Line Discovery board from ST.com
    Boards can by

i did not know that micro did, thanks for the info

also the example must use the mode or algoritm for make an digital clock that regonize the time clock in function of the sunset and sunrise ? In her internet i have found many products, but any information or table of sunset sunrise in function of latatude

send example codes for STM32
    send a bag of money and the code will be forthcoming

Erik

• u know how to make Keil working with STM32 Value Line Discovery board from ST.com
    Boards can by

i did not know that micro did, thanks for the info

send example codes for STM32
    send a bag of money and the code will be forthcoming

Erik

Children
No data