This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

in debug mode, won't enter main()

Hello,

I am looking for some help with my Keil uVision 5.27.  I am able to run some example code for my chip that I downloaded from NXP.  I have 0 errors and 0 warnings.  I am able to go into the debug mode, but when I set a breakpoint in the main code, it won't run to the breakpoint.  It seems like it is stuck in an infinite loop somewhere and not running to main.  I don't know where it is stuck at either.  When I step line-by-line through the code, it looks like it is going through Disassembly code at the top of my screen.  I think it might have to do with the starting of the chip maybe a startup file or something.

I think this is why all the pins on my chip are at 3.3V.  It might not be flash downloading properly.  I am however able to change the output of the pins when I am in debug mode and I can set the peripheral GPIOs to 0.  When I reset however, the pins go back to 3.3V.

How do I fix this so I am not constantly in Disassembly? I need to be able to debug the code and I can't.

If anyone can help me that would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you

Parents Reply Children
No data