This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ARM development studio with ARM Juno r2 board

I am thinking of purchasing ARM Juno r2 development board and I have two questions:

1- Is ARM development studio shipped with the board without extra cost? or Do I have to purchase ARM development studio as a standalone product?
2- If I have to purchase ARM development studio as well, is there a way to start development with the board without the development studio? In other words, can I use Coresight, Streamline and other debugging and performance profiling tools outside of the development studio?

• Hi

Just for your information, I have moved your thread to the Arm Development Studio forum, where it should live.

Thanks

Oli from the Community team

• Hello,

1) These are two different products - Juno does not include Arm Development Studio, it should be purchased separately.
    2) The tools you mention are all components of Arm Development Studio.

There is a 30 day evaluation version of Development Studio available. To debug with the Juno board you would also need a debug adapter such as DSTREAM-ST. Streamline does not require additional hardware, but assumes that you are running a suitable Linux on the target.

I recommend you contact your local Arm sales team or distributor, who can best answer your questions in a more timely and thorough manner:
    https://developer.arm.com/buy-arm-products