This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Arm Development Studio 2020.0: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested targettification path to requested target

I tried to download the CMSIS pack but get the error:

javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

I find out it's the ssh certificate issue, but how can I fix this? I also find that the studio has the jave itself under the install directory, maybe I should import the certificate to the xxx\Arm\Development Studio 2020.0\sw\java\lib\security\cacerts, but how to get the proper certificate and it makes no sense just I meet this issue if the cert is missing in this file. Maybe I should try the old version?

My configuration is:

win10 1903 18362.720

Arm Development Studio 2020.0

Anyone know how to fix this?

Regards, George.

• Hi George,

Which pack are you trying to download when facing this error?
    I've just tried updating and downloading some packs on my side with a fresh 2020.0 install and it works as expected. You should not need to install certificates into the bundled JVM.

Best regards,
    Jonathan

• I am also experiencing this issue. I am behind a corporate firewall. I have the certificate, but I cannot figure out where/how to install it into the bundled JVM.