This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

License Feature Not Available

I am trying to connect to my android device using Device Manager from Graphics Analyzer to analyze my Unity application. I have followed the instructions on the documentation, the adb and device manager is able to detect my device, I have installed the Daemon App. However, whenever I try to connect I get an "License Feature Not Available" error. How do I fix this?

Here is my ADB Command Log:

Device: samsung SM-G900W8 (40b49871, 40b49871)
Description: Connect to the device
Result: com.arm.mgd.core.adb.IADBTask$ADBExecutionException: Could not connect to device
at com.arm.mgd.core.adb.AndroidConnector.lambda$0(AndroidConnector.java:87)
at com.arm.mgd.core.adb.AndroidConnector.lambda$2(AndroidConnector.java:155)
at com.arm.mgd.core.adb.AndroidBridgeTask.run(AndroidBridgeTask.java:51)
at com.arm.mgd.core.adb.ADBTaskManager.executeTask(ADBTaskManager.java:492)
at com.arm.mgd.core.adb.ADBTaskManager.lambda$9(ADBTaskManager.java:433)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at com.arm.mgd.core.util.executors.NamedThreadPoolExecutor.lambda$0(NamedThreadPoolExecutor.java:60)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Command 0: "C:\Users\Unknown\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe" version
Exit code: 0
Output:
Android Debug Bridge version 1.0.40
Version 28.0.2-5303910
Installed as C:\Users\Unknown\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe

Command 1: "C:\Users\Unknown\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe" -s 40b49871 start-server
Output:

Command 2: "C:\Users\Unknown\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe" devices -l
Output:
List of devices attached
40b49871 device product:kltevl model:SM_G900W8 device:kltecan transport_id:1

Command 3: "C:\Users\Unknown\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe" -s 40b49871 shell am startservice -n com.arm.mgd.androidapp/.applist.DaemonLauncherService
Output:
Starting service: Intent { cmp=com.arm.mgd.androidapp/.applist.DaemonLauncherService }

Command 4: "C:\Users\Unknown\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe" -s 40b49871 shell dumpsys activity services com.arm.mgd.androidapp/.applist.DaemonProxyService
Output:
ACTIVITY MANAGER SERVICES (dumpsys activity services)

User 0 active services:

* ServiceRecord{736eb43 u0 com.arm.mgd.androidapp/.applist.DaemonProxyService}

intent={cmp=com.arm.mgd.androidapp/.applist.DaemonProxyService}

packageName=com.arm.mgd.androidapp

processName=com.arm.mgd.androidapp

baseDir=/data/app/com.arm.mgd.androidapp-1/base.apk

dataDir=/data/user/0/com.arm.mgd.androidapp

app=ProcessRecord{350e42e 4142:com.arm.mgd.androidapp/u0a435}

isForeground=true foregroundId=1 foregroundNoti=Notification(pri=0 contentView=com.arm.mgd.androidapp/0x10900a4 vibrate=null sound=null defaults=0x0 flags=0x62 color=0x00000000 vis=PRIVATE secFlags=0x0 secPriority=0)

createTime=-4m2s881ms startingBgTimeout=--

lastActivity=-4m2s880ms restartTime=-4m2s880ms createdFromFg=true

startRequested=true delayedStop=false stopIfKilled=false callStart=true lastStartId=1

Command 5: "C:\Users\Unknown\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe" devices -l
Output:
List of devices attached
40b49871 device product:kltevl model:SM_G900W8 device:kltecan transport_id:1

Command 6: "C:\Users\Unknown\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe" forward --list
Output:
40b49871 tcp:51765 tcp:5002
40b49871 tcp:5002 tcp:5002

Command 7: "C:\Users\Unknown\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\platform-tools\adb.exe" -s 40b49871 shell setprop debug.vulkan.layers VK_LAYER_ARM_AGA:
Output:

Parents
  • Hi Jackie, 

How have you installed the interceptor? The Mobile Studio version of Graphics Analyzer only supports single application profiling, so you must integrate the interceptor libraries into the application, rather than using root privileges to add the interceptor to the vendor partition.

Kind regards, 
    Pete

• Hi Jackie, 

How have you installed the interceptor? The Mobile Studio version of Graphics Analyzer only supports single application profiling, so you must integrate the interceptor libraries into the application, rather than using root privileges to add the interceptor to the vendor partition.

Kind regards, 
    Pete

Children