This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

I am getting this error when building debug or release versions of Imported Keil project. How to resolve?

I am getting this error when building debug or release versions of Imported Keil project. How to resolve?  

I am evaluating Arm-DS Gold Trial.

[code]

21:43:31 **** Build of configuration Debug for project led_blinky_led_blinky_release ****
make all
'Building file: ../source/led_blinky.c'
'Invoking: Arm C Compiler 5'
armcc.exe --cpu=Cortex-M0plus --littleend -DNDEBUG -DCPU_LPC845 -DCPU_LPC845M301JHI48 -DCPU_LPC845M301JBD64 -D_RTE_ -DCPU_LPC845M301JBD64 -I"E:\Projects\XXXXXXXX\ADSWS\led_blinky_led_blinky_release/CMSIS" -I"E:\Projects\XXXXXX\ADSWS\led_blinky_led_blinky_release/board" -I"E:\Projects\XXXXXXXX\ADSWS\led_blinky_led_blinky_release/component/uart" -I"E:\Projects\XXXXXXXX\ADSWS\led_blinky_led_blinky_release/device" -I"E:\Projects\XXXXXXXX\ADSWS\led_blinky_led_blinky_release/doc" -I"E:\Projects\XXXXXXXX\ADSWS\led_blinky_led_blinky_release/drivers" -I"E:\Projects\XXXXXXXX\ADSWS\led_blinky_led_blinky_release/source" -I"E:\Projects\XXXXXXXX\ADSWS\led_blinky_led_blinky_release/src" -I"E:\Projects\XXXXXXXX\ADSWS\led_blinky_led_blinky_release/startup" -I"E:\Projects\XXXXXXXX\ADSWS\led_blinky_led_blinky_release/utilities" -I"C:/Users/XXXXXXXX/AppData/Local/Arm/Packs/NXP/LPC845_DFP/11.0.1" -I"E:\Projects\XXXXXXXX\ADSWS\led_blinky_led_blinky_release/RTE" --c99 -O3 -g --library_interface=armcc --diag_suppress=1296,186 --split_sections --md --depend_format=unix_escaped --no_depend_system_headers --depend_dir="source" -c -o "source/led_blinky.o" "../source/led_blinky.c"
'Finished building: ../source/led_blinky.c'
' '
'Building target: led_blinky_led_blinky_release.axf'
'Invoking: Arm Linker 5'
armlink.exe --cpu=Cortex-M0plus --entry=Reset_Handler --scatter="E:\Projects\XXXXXXXX\ADSWS\led_blinky_led_blinky_release/LPC845M301JBD64.sct" --info=sizes --diag_suppress=6314 --remove --strict --scatter "E:\Projects\XXXXXXXX\ADSWS\led_blinky_led_blinky_release/LPC845_flash.scf" -o "led_blinky_led_blinky_release.axf" ./source/led_blinky.o
"E:\Projects\XXXXXXXX\ADSWS\led_blinky_led_blinky_release/LPC845_flash.scf", line 68 (column 8): Error: L6236E: No section matches selector - no section to be FIRST/LAST.
Finished: 0 information, 0 warning and 1 error messages.
make: *** [makefile:50: led_blinky_led_blinky_release.axf] Error 1

21:43:33 Build Finished (took 1s.976ms)

[/code]

Parents
  • The issue is solved now. I can clean and build the project and also debug LPCXpresso MAX845 board using DAP debugger. Why Arm-DS-Gold doesn't support JLink tool? I prefer debugging using JLink. Can Arm add support to Arm-DS-Gold to debug using JLink?

• The issue is solved now. I can clean and build the project and also debug LPCXpresso MAX845 board using DAP debugger. Why Arm-DS-Gold doesn't support JLink tool? I prefer debugging using JLink. Can Arm add support to Arm-DS-Gold to debug using JLink?

Children
No data