This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

how to search mali gpgpu simualtor and is it exists?

Hi,
I want to get the performance of mali gpgpu.And are there some mali gpgpu simulator provided to assist to get it?I want to get the performance by simulator.If you know,please tell me the address.
Thanks

Parents
  • Hi,

There are various techniques used to understand Mali GPU performance depending on your task. If you are primarily interested in running existing software on Mali using soemthing like OpenCL I would recommend to get a board with a Mali GPU and use the Arm Streamline tool to measure performance. There are a number of recent development boards with various Mali GPUs. 96boards.org is a good place to start.

If you are interested in SoC design then you probably want to use a simulation model of Mali to undertand how it interacts with interconnect, memory and CPUs to build an SoC to meet your design goals. If you are evaluating Mali for a new SoC design your Arm FAE can connect you to the right resources.

Arm also offers Fast Models https://developer.arm.com/products/system-design/fast-models including models of Mali GPUs if this is a better fit for your needs.

Thanks,

Jason

• Hi,

There are various techniques used to understand Mali GPU performance depending on your task. If you are primarily interested in running existing software on Mali using soemthing like OpenCL I would recommend to get a board with a Mali GPU and use the Arm Streamline tool to measure performance. There are a number of recent development boards with various Mali GPUs. 96boards.org is a good place to start.

If you are interested in SoC design then you probably want to use a simulation model of Mali to undertand how it interacts with interconnect, memory and CPUs to build an SoC to meet your design goals. If you are evaluating Mali for a new SoC design your Arm FAE can connect you to the right resources.

Arm also offers Fast Models https://developer.arm.com/products/system-design/fast-models including models of Mali GPUs if this is a better fit for your needs.

Thanks,

Jason

Children