This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Cortex A53 Debug using DSTREAM

I am working with an S32V234 (NXP) branded ARMv8 Cortex-A53. I am trying to bring the board up in a secure way.I'm using DS-5 Development Studio Ultimate edition.I created a sample C Project. For flashing my code on that ARM Core.Firstly I Configured the DS-5 Configuration.I'm using DSTREAM debug agent for connecting to target also Configured the same and in the DS-5 Debug Prespective in Debug Configurations under DS-5 Debug I'm trying to create one new configuration while selecting the target I can't able to find my target board there.

Parents
  • HI, premchandh:

Did you finally get the effective solutions about this problem? Here I encounter a similar issue in Juno r2 board using d-stream in windows, which shows it cannot  connect to the target board after I click the debug option button in Eclipse environment. Just as below:

Unable to connect to USB:000706

Failed to communicate with debug hardware using 'USB:000706'- please check it is available.

I have do some research on arm developer websites or google. And In the meantime I scan some d-stream official docs, but it still cannot help. if you have any good advice about it, please let me know. Thanks!

• HI, premchandh:

Did you finally get the effective solutions about this problem? Here I encounter a similar issue in Juno r2 board using d-stream in windows, which shows it cannot  connect to the target board after I click the debug option button in Eclipse environment. Just as below:

Unable to connect to USB:000706

Failed to communicate with debug hardware using 'USB:000706'- please check it is available.

I have do some research on arm developer websites or google. And In the meantime I scan some d-stream official docs, but it still cannot help. if you have any good advice about it, please let me know. Thanks!

Children
No data