This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

object file

I am currently working on composing a library. I have created .h file which is header file and .c file which has functions. How can ı link both these files. (I know that ı have to create object file but how?)

Parents
  • Hi,

I can't figure if you are beginner to Arm Compiler trying to compiler your source files in your project to generate the final image or if you are looking to create a library from the generated objects. 

If you are new to Arm Compiler and want to understand how to compile your project then the following link provides a nice tool flow diagram with a worked example to step-by-step compilation: Introduction to Arm Compiler 6

If you are looking to create a library of the generated objects, then you can use the armar utility:  Overview of the Arm Librarian (armar).

Thanks

Peterson

• Hi,

I can't figure if you are beginner to Arm Compiler trying to compiler your source files in your project to generate the final image or if you are looking to create a library from the generated objects. 

If you are new to Arm Compiler and want to understand how to compile your project then the following link provides a nice tool flow diagram with a worked example to step-by-step compilation: Introduction to Arm Compiler 6

If you are looking to create a library of the generated objects, then you can use the armar utility:  Overview of the Arm Librarian (armar).

Thanks

Peterson

Children
No data