This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Arm NN

Good day everyone, please i was given a project(final year) to implement an embedded device with deep learning...(Gases detection/control device using deep learning).

I don't really know where to start, i have a little experience in embedded system(i program atmega32 and 8051 with C) but don't really know much about AI though i have started taking some courses on that.

I need advice/direction... anticipating a quick reply....thanks

Parents
  • I think you've come to the right place, Arm is a very intuitive and powerful platform for machine learning. You may want to start with the documentation.

I've only gotten started using it and it's definitely the best architecture I've worked with so far.

Good luck

Mathias

• I think you've come to the right place, Arm is a very intuitive and powerful platform for machine learning. You may want to start with the documentation.

I've only gotten started using it and it's definitely the best architecture I've worked with so far.

Good luck

Mathias

Children
No data