This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

key word sporting in STM32F7xx controller

I tried to execute Smart mic project with KWS (real time) example as given in "Smart mic - "">www.st.com/.../fp-aud-smartmic1.html" and KWS - "">github.com/.../ML-KWS-for-MCU". I got some issue in detection. Here ,I used STM32F769NI Evaluation board. There was random detection, not getting proper keyword detection. I assured that my Mic output data is right(checked on AUDACITY) , but not detect keyword using KWS ( detect random index of keyword string).
My audio_buffer_In input size is (2560). recording window 3, frame_shift 320.
Where i was wrong ? Which steps i have to follow for proper keyword detection ?
my detection routine in main is as follows:
when come into main below function i called:

kws = new KWS_F769NI(recording_win, averaging_window_len);

// detection started in while loop
while(1)
{
if(BufferState == 1) //state comes when audio_buffer_In filled with data size 2560/2 i.e 80msec audio
{
BufferState = 0;
if(kws->frame_len!=kws->frame_shift) //copy the last (frame_len - frame_shift) audio data to the start
{
arm_copy_q7((q7_t )(kws->audio_buffer)+2(kws->audio_buffer_size-(kws->frame_len-kws->frame_shift)), (q7_t )kws->audio_buffer, 2(kws->frame_len- kws->frame_shift));
}
// copy the new recording data
for (int i=0;iaudio_block_size;i++)
{
kws->audio_buffer[kws->frame_len-kws->frame_shift+i] = audio_buffer_In [i*2];
}
run_kws();

else
{
if(BufferState == 2) //state comes when audio_buffer_In filled with data size 2560/2 i.e 80msec audio data
{
BufferState = 0;
if(kws->frame_len != kws->frame_shift) //copy the last (frame_len - frame_shift) audio data to the start
{
memmove((q7_t )(kws->audio_buffer)+2(kws->audio_buffer_size-(kws->frame_len-kws->frame_shift)), (q7_t )kws->audio_buffer, 2(kws->frame_len-kws- >frame_shift));
}
// copy the new recording data
for (int i=0;iaudio_block_size;i++){
kws->audio_buffer[kws->frame_len-kws->frame_shift+i] = audio_buffer_In [2kws-
>audio_block_size+i2];
}
}

Where i was wrong ? Which steps i have to follow for proper keyword detection ?