This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to use GNU GSL library for LPCxpresso 4367 (ARM Cortex M4)

Hi.

I need to use the GSL library in my program. I tried to follow the library linking procedure for LPC xpresso but the MCU linker is giving me these errors:

MCUXpressoIDE_10.3.0_2200\workspace\test1\Debug/../src/test1.c:53: undefined reference to `gsl_linalg_LU_decomp'
MCUXpressoIDE_10.3.0_2200\workspace\test1\Debug/../src/test1.c:56: undefined reference to `gsl_matrix_alloc'
MCUXpressoIDE_10.3.0_2200\workspace\test1\Debug/../src/test1.c:57: undefined reference to `gsl_linalg_LU_invert'

and so on for other functions as well.

Can someone please help me on this?

I have the libgsl.a and libgslcblas.a precompiled libraries for windows which works perfectly on codeblocks in windows with GCC compiler.

Do I have to cross compile the library again for Arm compiler? If yes, can you please provide me the procedure as well?

I have attached the gsl folder which contains the original gsl files from the website.

6013.gsl-2.5.zip

Thanks

Parents
  • Actually, in your attached gsl-2.5.zip file, there are the README and INSTALL files after you unzipped it.

The two files already explicitly explain how to configure and build the GNU Scientific Library. Please try it.

Typically under Linux environment, it should be:

1) ./configure      // or ./configure CC=c99 CFLAGS=-g LIBS=-lposix to configure your own settings

2) make

3) make install

• Actually, in your attached gsl-2.5.zip file, there are the README and INSTALL files after you unzipped it.

The two files already explicitly explain how to configure and build the GNU Scientific Library. Please try it.

Typically under Linux environment, it should be:

1) ./configure      // or ./configure CC=c99 CFLAGS=-g LIBS=-lposix to configure your own settings

2) make

3) make install

Children