This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Juno boards

I tried to find out where one can get a Juno board, but didn't find out.

So where do people get them and what kind of prices do they have?

Parents
  • My reply may be too late to help, but FWIW. ARM development platforms are always going to be relatively expensive, they are made in small numbers. Their primary purpose is to provide early access to new hardware implementations, before a large number of 3rd party development boards are available. (e.g. boards like the HiKey 96 boards are now around).

That said I'm not sure where $20,000 comes from (maybe some of our larger FPGA tiles for hardware prototyping, which are very expensive). Juno is going to be a lot less than that. I'm not in the business of providing quotes via CC though. Fortunately there's a handy "get a quote" button here

http://www.arm.com/products/tools/development-boards/versatile-express/juno-arm-development-platform.php

If you've got questions on what the platform is (or isn't) and how the product names/parts relate to each other, we can help with those here on CC.

Regards

MarkN.

• My reply may be too late to help, but FWIW. ARM development platforms are always going to be relatively expensive, they are made in small numbers. Their primary purpose is to provide early access to new hardware implementations, before a large number of 3rd party development boards are available. (e.g. boards like the HiKey 96 boards are now around).

That said I'm not sure where $20,000 comes from (maybe some of our larger FPGA tiles for hardware prototyping, which are very expensive). Juno is going to be a lot less than that. I'm not in the business of providing quotes via CC though. Fortunately there's a handy "get a quote" button here

http://www.arm.com/products/tools/development-boards/versatile-express/juno-arm-development-platform.php

If you've got questions on what the platform is (or isn't) and how the product names/parts relate to each other, we can help with those here on CC.

Regards

MarkN.

Children