This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

IoT connectivity courses

People,

I´m staring at the desing of fridge and stoves connectivity by BLE,WiFi and sigfox, so I would like to know a good starting course for IoT development with ARMs.

Do you know any good course. I doesn´t have to be free anyway.

Thanks

Parents
  • Internet of Things (IoT) Software Development This is a very important industry in programming right now, and it seems right to me that you started learning this business. After all, now everything is absolutely human-programmed. And your salary will be highly paid. 

The actual components making up most IoT devices include tags, sensors, embedded computers and actuators integrated into objects. While some IoT objects are “vertical-specific” (like a speciality valve for an industrial device), others (like a grid-controlled smart bulb) can find use in many areas. 

I, too, once wanted to learn this. At the beginning of my journey, I ran into https://sirinsoftware.com/services/iot-development/ and I was very lucky. I learned some of the things and services that provide are really very important in our time, of course, and the quality of work is no less important

• Internet of Things (IoT) Software Development This is a very important industry in programming right now, and it seems right to me that you started learning this business. After all, now everything is absolutely human-programmed. And your salary will be highly paid. 

The actual components making up most IoT devices include tags, sensors, embedded computers and actuators integrated into objects. While some IoT objects are “vertical-specific” (like a speciality valve for an industrial device), others (like a grid-controlled smart bulb) can find use in many areas. 

I, too, once wanted to learn this. At the beginning of my journey, I ran into https://sirinsoftware.com/services/iot-development/ and I was very lucky. I learned some of the things and services that provide are really very important in our time, of course, and the quality of work is no less important

Children
No data