This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How do I install the Free Arm Performance Libraries on a machine that is not on the internet?

Looks like the shell script provided in the install package has to download .rpms from the internet.  How do I get around this?

Thanks.

P.S.  Also, in what forum is the Arm Performance Libraries discussed?  I've looked and none seem to be a good match.

Parents
  • Hi.

Thanks for getting in touch.  The HPC forum is (probably!) the right place for queries on this product.

The Arm Performance Libraries installer should not have to install any extra packages from the internet, so you should be able to go ahead and install it offline.  The RPM that gets installed is actually included in the package itself.

Hope this helps, and feel free to get back in touch if there are follow-up questions.

Chris

• Hi.

Thanks for getting in touch.  The HPC forum is (probably!) the right place for queries on this product.

The Arm Performance Libraries installer should not have to install any extra packages from the internet, so you should be able to go ahead and install it offline.  The RPM that gets installed is actually included in the package itself.

Hope this helps, and feel free to get back in touch if there are follow-up questions.

Chris

Children
No data