This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Query on FPK Occluder

Hi.

Wanted to know if we can disable FPK feature in some way? Is it possible if we disable depth information from our applications? Basically I wanted to draw everything that the application sends, even if the objects overlap on each other, but I see some quads killed by the FPK occluder, is there a way I can avoid this?

Thanks/

Parents
  • FPK can only use occluders which are guaranteed to be opaque (both in terms of alpha blending and coverage info). Simplest way to disable it is to render every draw call with blending enabled.

Curious why you want to force things to get drawn - FPK can only kill things which have no visible side effects.

• FPK can only use occluders which are guaranteed to be opaque (both in terms of alpha blending and coverage info). Simplest way to disable it is to render every draw call with blending enabled.

Curious why you want to force things to get drawn - FPK can only kill things which have no visible side effects.

Children
No data