This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ARM mobile studio support range

Hello, 

I wonder ARM mobile studio support range.

I want to profile system-wide using ARM mobile studio.

I tried to find and try various methods, but I couldn't find a way to profile the system scope.

I think, It is support application only, right?

How can i profile system-wide using this tool.

If it exists method, please share to me.

Thanks and Regards

Parents
  • Hi linuxias, 

Mobile Studio Starter Edition is single application only. We'll be releasing a commercial edition later the year which will include support for system profiling, although you will still need an appropriate device that allows it. Arm Development Studio allows this too.

Note that non-root consumer Android devices running release builds of the OS generally do not allow system profiling; access to Perf is restricted.

HTH, 
    Pete

• Hi linuxias, 

Mobile Studio Starter Edition is single application only. We'll be releasing a commercial edition later the year which will include support for system profiling, although you will still need an appropriate device that allows it. Arm Development Studio allows this too.

Note that non-root consumer Android devices running release builds of the OS generally do not allow system profiling; access to Perf is restricted.

HTH, 
    Pete

Children
No data