This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Graphics Analyzer can't find trace file

Hey All,

I just started using the graphics analyzer tool and I was able to set it all up (get my native app to be traced). Once i finished the trace, I got a message in my terminal saying: 

"GA components removed and traced application terminated. See "/data/local/tmp/aga-daemon.log" on the device for the log file." 

I ended up finding that the log file is actually stored in Arm Mobile Studio 2020.0\graphics_analyzer\target\android\arm (I'm running graphics analyzer on my PC), but its not a mgd file that I can throw in to analyze (it has no extension and forcing it to .mgd doesn't make it openable by Graphics Analyzer). I checked app data and I couldn't find a trace file there either. Should the graphics analyzer automatically open the trace after I stop tracing, and if so, am I maybe doing something wrong? The log file also isn't plain text so I can't read it in notepad.

I'm running Windows 7 and the app is launched correctly (and functions). I'm not seeing any errors appear in the terminal when I run it either. Please let me know if you need anything else!