This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Using EglImage in a multi process and with two different apis

Hi,

I have a question which is broken into two parts. I'm trying to create EglImageKHR and a process running opengl-es and then use the image to create a texture in another process which may possibly be running GL.

My questions are:

1) is it possible to share EglImageKHR between processes? or is there a way to share graphics data from opengl-es with another process while still maintaining fast graphics? I've tried FBO and just copying the data using glReadPixels but they are slow.

2) can you create graphics with one graphics api (opengl-es for instance) and pass it to another api (GL) for rendering?

I hope to hear from you.

Thanks!

Yenks

Parents
  • Hi Ony,

Apologies no-one got back to you on this yet, questions can be overlooked unless you check "Mark this discussion as a question" when you create it. I've now changed this into a question and let our team know to get back to you.

• Hi Ony,

Apologies no-one got back to you on this yet, questions can be overlooked unless you check "Mark this discussion as a question" when you create it. I've now changed this into a question and let our team know to get back to you.

Children
No data