This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ArmMobileStudio license problem

Hi, i recently downloaded the newest arm mobile studio start edition. I followed online instructions to set up my environment variables such as ARMLMD_LICENSE_FILE, ARM_TOOL_VARIANT,and by using the gatorme script i can successfully connect my huawei p20 (mali G72), but when i try to record data in streamline, it tells me that "current capture uses features not available with the current license", even when i try to record only CPU cycles, it shows me the same error. What could be wrong? thx

Parents
  • Hi sindney, when the capture failed you should should see a capture file in the "Streamline Data" view on the left of the product. It should be marked with a red bar on the left of the capture item. Can you right-click it to bring up the context menu and select "Export Capture File(s)" from the menu. This will produce a short zip file which should help us identify the problem. Please send it to streamline@arm.com . Additionally, please also select "Window->Error Log" from the main menu, which will show the error log. At the top of the Error Log view should be a button with tooltip called "Export Log" (it is the left most button, and has inward pointing triangle on bottom left); please save the log and send along with zip file.

• Hi sindney, when the capture failed you should should see a capture file in the "Streamline Data" view on the left of the product. It should be marked with a red bar on the left of the capture item. Can you right-click it to bring up the context menu and select "Export Capture File(s)" from the menu. This will produce a short zip file which should help us identify the problem. Please send it to streamline@arm.com . Additionally, please also select "Window->Error Log" from the main menu, which will show the error log. At the top of the Error Log view should be a button with tooltip called "Export Log" (it is the left most button, and has inward pointing triangle on bottom left); please save the log and send along with zip file.

Children