Suggestions for a ARM Processor (SoC if available) for a digital analog hybrid Synth

Hi everyone,

I would like to build a digital analog hybrid synth. The synth's oscillators are planned to be digital (planned to capable of Wavetable, Virtual Analog, FM, Sample/Granular and Additive Synthesis ) , the signalpath of the synth analog(Filter etc.), The LFOs and effects(delay reverb compression etc) digital again. I plan to utilize for the effect section a combination of FPGA Chips and DSP Chips and use the ARM to emulate the oscilators, control signalpath, the FX-section and render the UI. So my question is which ARM Series would you recommend for the Job.

Basically without going in to much musical detail I need a performant ARM Processor (in the best case already a SoC) that can handle demanding tasks (with low latency) and is expandable with a Display, I/O Stuff (for example usb for connection to a pc or line In and out),  FPGA and DSP.

If the prototype is a succes, I'll probably try to make a commercial product of the synth, because there is a  market niche.

thank you for your help

sincerly

Lukas Garden

More questions in this forum
There are no posts to show. This could be because there are no posts in this forum or due to a filter.