This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

[NIC-400 Interconnect] Remap mode

Hi everyone,

Currently. I have a concern about Remap mode when work with NIC-400 Interconnect.

As below snapshot:

http://infocenter.arm.com/help/topic/com.arm.doc.ddi0475g/DDI0475G_corelink_nic400_network_interconnect_r1p0_trm.pdf

(page 2-28)

(page 3-10)

My concern is: 
What is a tie-off port ? and how to configure it ?

Could you please help me ?

Thank you in advance.

Ho.

Parents
  • There's an external input port to the NIC-400 that allows the reset value of the remap register to be changed from the default if 0x00.  It is entirely system dependent how this input port is driven.

Normally you do not need to change this value, as remap can be configured using an internal software write to the GPV.  You would only need to change this input port value if you were required to change the memory map before boot.

• There's an external input port to the NIC-400 that allows the reset value of the remap register to be changed from the default if 0x00.  It is entirely system dependent how this input port is driven.

Normally you do not need to change this value, as remap can be configured using an internal software write to the GPV.  You would only need to change this input port value if you were required to change the memory map before boot.

Children