How to enable VFP feature in cortex a53 64bit kernel for armv7 architecture

Hi,

I got the below"cpuinfo" information in my cortex a53 machine. Can you tell if VFP feature is enabled in my machine ? If it is not enabled, how to enable VFP for 64bit kernel.

$cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor : 0
BogoMIPS : 50.00
Features : fp asimd aes pmull sha1 sha2 crc32 cpuid
CPU implementer : 0x41
CPU architecture: 8
CPU variant : 0x0
CPU part : 0xd03
CPU revision : 4

processor : 1

processor : 2

processor : 3

Parents
  • ARM is a family of reduced instruction set computing (RISC) architectures for computer  Released in 2011, the ARMv8-A architecture added support for a 64-bit  The in-depth knowledge gained from designing the instruction set enabled the  which features two clusters of four Cortex-A57 and Cortex-A53 cores in a big. approachable introduction to the ARM architecture, covering the feature set in  ARM has added another processor to the ARMv7 Cortex-A series, and the new  micro-controllers, or some of the more complex 32 or 64-bit processors, such as  The kernel function that handles this, sees that VFP is disabled and that a new.

• ARM is a family of reduced instruction set computing (RISC) architectures for computer  Released in 2011, the ARMv8-A architecture added support for a 64-bit  The in-depth knowledge gained from designing the instruction set enabled the  which features two clusters of four Cortex-A57 and Cortex-A53 cores in a big. approachable introduction to the ARM architecture, covering the feature set in  ARM has added another processor to the ARMv7 Cortex-A series, and the new  micro-controllers, or some of the more complex 32 or 64-bit processors, such as  The kernel function that handles this, sees that VFP is disabled and that a new.

Children
No data