Jumping to main application from boot fails on arm cortex m4

Hi Experts,

I need your help...

Actually i am work on a multicore controller, the master core loads the application for the slave core(cortex M4)..

Now when the slave core starts, it executes c_int00 (boot file) and from there it will jump to main application..

The problem is, after rebooting the board multiple times, at some point the control is not jumping to main application,

and instead stays in an infinite loop in the boot file.

Could you please help me to sort this issue...

What could be the reason for such behavior ?

Thanks and Regards

ZbinAhmed

Parents
  • It's not really possible to answer your question given the input. Just many things could have gone wrong.

The c_int00 seems like C runtime pre/init routine, may be also where default exception handlers are setup. So your not jumping to main later you need to debug... It could have gone into exception/fault in that routine.

For many reasons specific to your setup again .  

• It's not really possible to answer your question given the input. Just many things could have gone wrong.

The c_int00 seems like C runtime pre/init routine, may be also where default exception handlers are setup. So your not jumping to main later you need to debug... It could have gone into exception/fault in that routine.

For many reasons specific to your setup again .  

Children