This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

reference source code to verify the Cortex-R52

Hi experts,

I'm studying and doing some research the Cortex-R52, I plan to run a RTOS on Cortex-R52, however, I can not find the reference.

I need to verify the new feature on Cortex-R52, and can't find an evaluation board.

Need your help.

Parents
  • We plan to run AUTOSAR on cortex-r52, and I find some new features on it. After searching on the internet, I can not find a reference OS which supports cortex-R52 ,or evaluation board for studying. Can you please give me some comment ?  BTW, I only find that NXP S32S24 has 4 cortex-r52, so is it the 1st chip which integrates cortex-R52 ?   

• We plan to run AUTOSAR on cortex-r52, and I find some new features on it. After searching on the internet, I can not find a reference OS which supports cortex-R52 ,or evaluation board for studying. Can you please give me some comment ?  BTW, I only find that NXP S32S24 has 4 cortex-r52, so is it the 1st chip which integrates cortex-R52 ?   

Children
No data