This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

CMSIS Core legacy Version

Hello,

I'am reengineering old code with probably mixed editions of the CMSIS Core. Are there old versions of the CMSIS (especially V1.01 available)?

Regards,

Lorenz

Parents
  • Hello,

yes I've the source, but obviously the were some "optimizations" done by people left the project. The MCU is a STM32F030F4P6 and the source used is

* @file    stm32f0xx.h
          * @author  MCD Application Team
          * @version V1.0.1
          * @date    20-April-2012
          * @brief   CMSIS Cortex-M0 Device Peripheral Access Layer Header File.
          *          This file contains all the peripheral register's definitions, bits
          *          definitions and memory mapping for STM32F0xx devices.

Unfortunately STM32CubeF0 Firmware Package just dates back to June 2014. So my question is if there is somewhere the CMSIS Package of April 2012 online?

regads,

Lorenz

• Hello,

yes I've the source, but obviously the were some "optimizations" done by people left the project. The MCU is a STM32F030F4P6 and the source used is

* @file    stm32f0xx.h
          * @author  MCD Application Team
          * @version V1.0.1
          * @date    20-April-2012
          * @brief   CMSIS Cortex-M0 Device Peripheral Access Layer Header File.
          *          This file contains all the peripheral register's definitions, bits
          *          definitions and memory mapping for STM32F0xx devices.

Unfortunately STM32CubeF0 Firmware Package just dates back to June 2014. So my question is if there is somewhere the CMSIS Package of April 2012 online?

regads,

Lorenz

Children