This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Cortex-M3 frequency

Hello everyone,

So I want to implement the cortex-m3 with the 0.18 TSMC library, but I can't find its maximum frequency. Does anyone know the maximum frequency for the M3 in 0.18 technology?

Parents
  • I would recommend you check this with your FAE. This will depend on your configuration of CM3, the library you will use, and the experience of back-end, etc. I found some data which use:

Process = TSMC 28nm CLN28HPM
    RTL Configuration = 32 IRQs, Interrupt Priority Width 3, ETM, MPU & WIC present, 34 WIC lines, Bit-banding, Reset_all_registers 0, Full trace and debug
    Area = 0.04755 mm^2 (post optical shrink)
    Static power (mW) = 0.02926
    Frequency = 99MHz

Please note this achieved frequency may not be the maximum and it's only for your reference.

• I would recommend you check this with your FAE. This will depend on your configuration of CM3, the library you will use, and the experience of back-end, etc. I found some data which use:

Process = TSMC 28nm CLN28HPM
    RTL Configuration = 32 IRQs, Interrupt Priority Width 3, ETM, MPU & WIC present, 34 WIC lines, Bit-banding, Reset_all_registers 0, Full trace and debug
    Area = 0.04755 mm^2 (post optical shrink)
    Static power (mW) = 0.02926
    Frequency = 99MHz

Please note this achieved frequency may not be the maximum and it's only for your reference.

Children