This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Design Start ARM Cortex-M0

Hi,

I trying to build the peripheral around Cortex-M0 IP core thorugh AHB-lite system. Right now I have to integrate Cortex-M0 with the DDR2 SRAM (1Gb) through AHB lite.

I searched on  internet which shows interfacing only through core generator (MIG). Is there a way I can use  Xilinx core generator to interface through AHB lite system.

I am using  Atlys Xilinx Spartan 6.

I also have some  example SoC design which interface 128Mb SRAM  to Cortex-M0 though AHB lite for Nexsys 3 board . But the Board I am using  has DDR2 RAM.

Thanks

Parents
  • soc1.jpgsoc2.png

Hi,

I have changed count value as well to 20(14hex). But still i think it is branching to uninitialized memory location. I am also sending you the memory initialized after hex file generation. Still I could not see the pattern on data bus. checked in disassembly  window putting break point  after each line it is working but on on LSIM. I do not know the reason

• soc1.jpgsoc2.png

Hi,

I have changed count value as well to 20(14hex). But still i think it is branching to uninitialized memory location. I am also sending you the memory initialized after hex file generation. Still I could not see the pattern on data bus. checked in disassembly  window putting break point  after each line it is working but on on LSIM. I do not know the reason

Children