This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Relocating the Vector table in Cortex - M0

Hi

I am having an issue,  related to vector table relocation in a Cortex - m0 based device, as VTOR isnt available there in this core, how can i manage the ISRs  in a application which is not at default flash address i.e. 0x8000000, i am able to jump from my boot loader code to the application code, but after interrupt generation code stops. need help thanks in advance

Prasad  

Parents
  • If you are a chip designer, you can use memory remap technique in bus system design to remap the vector table accesses to other address.

If you are a microcontroller user, there is a chance that this address remap hardware is available (I see that in several popular Cortex-M0 devices).

• If you are a chip designer, you can use memory remap technique in bus system design to remap the vector table accesses to other address.

If you are a microcontroller user, there is a chance that this address remap hardware is available (I see that in several popular Cortex-M0 devices).

Children