This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

how to handle lockup state in M33

Dear Developers,

I am trying to run FreeRTOS on MPS2 plus board for CM33.

but xPortStartScheduler fails and gets stuck at SecureHandler(Lockup addr PC: 0xEFFFFFFE).

It fails when trying to start the vStartFirstTask.

below is scatter loader file content

LR_IROM1 0x00000000 0x40000000

ER_IROM1 0x00000000 0x00200000

{ 
             *.o (RESET, +First)
             *(InRoot$$Sections)
             .ANY (+RO)
             .ANY (+XO)
       }
       RW_IRAM1 0x20000000 UNINIT 0x00200000

{
          .ANY (+RW +ZI)
      }
      ARM_LIB_STACK (0x38200000) 0x600
      {    
            *(EMPTY)
      }  
      ARM_LIB_HEAP (0x38200000+0x600) 0xC00
     {
          *(EMPTY)
     }
}

please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Deepak

Parents
  • at vStartFirstTask();

While executing " svc %0 \n" /* System call to start the first task. */ 

vStartFirstTask.

Interesting.  I saw similar issue on a TI chip with CM4 with FreeRTOS: it would not run past vStartFirstTask, and tracing instructions I saw it exactly stuck there, in svc 0 call.

But, on that specific chip with CM4, the problem was only while using a specific hardware monitor/debugger connected, and only in JTAG mode. In SWD it would run fine.

Probably won't help you at all here, but I'm keen to know how your problem will be resolved.

• at vStartFirstTask();

While executing " svc %0 \n" /* System call to start the first task. */ 

vStartFirstTask.

Interesting.  I saw similar issue on a TI chip with CM4 with FreeRTOS: it would not run past vStartFirstTask, and tracing instructions I saw it exactly stuck there, in svc 0 call.

But, on that specific chip with CM4, the problem was only while using a specific hardware monitor/debugger connected, and only in JTAG mode. In SWD it would run fine.

Probably won't help you at all here, but I'm keen to know how your problem will be resolved.

Children
No data