This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

can we delay read and write transactions(axi4) by providing delay in register slice?

Basically I want to provide delay of 15 clock cycles  for writing and reading through axi4 bus .Is it possible?

Parents
  • Thank you so much for your replies.

I am using memory controller block(Xilinx) and I need to delay the read and writes for 15 clock cycles so that I can modify the data being written to memory. Xilinx uses AXI bus . So I was thinking to delay the data when present in AXI bus. I have tried to delay the reading and writing but it has corrupted the data. I need to know where can I delay the data in AXI bus. And I have not made register slice myself . I was using the inbuilt AXI register slice to do so.

All suggestions are welcome

Regards

Preet

• Thank you so much for your replies.

I am using memory controller block(Xilinx) and I need to delay the read and writes for 15 clock cycles so that I can modify the data being written to memory. Xilinx uses AXI bus . So I was thinking to delay the data when present in AXI bus. I have tried to delay the reading and writing but it has corrupted the data. I need to know where can I delay the data in AXI bus. And I have not made register slice myself . I was using the inbuilt AXI register slice to do so.

All suggestions are welcome

Regards

Preet

Children
No data