Is it possible to turn my phone's 64-bit armv8-a (32-bit mode) to 64 bit mode

My phone's model is JAT-L41. Huawei Y6s. There is a problem that it's android system is 32-bit. Because of that i can't install some apps. Lately, i wanted to play a game but it is not supported for 32-bit. I checked my phone specs. It's processor (ARMv8-A) supports 64-bit but it says 64-bit armv8-a (32-bit mode). What should I do? I have never done like ROM things. Should you help me please? I read something so i can tell that my phone supports ABIs like armeabi-v7a, armeabi and supported 32-bit ABIs armeabi-v7a, armeabi. So, is it possible to change to 64-bit? My android version is 9. When i check my system from AIDA64 it says "Huawei Honor 8A Pro"

• I'm trying to find a best solution for this question. The reason is the lib in our application can not run with the 64 bit processor so I need to turn it off in this case. I found that in Android version 21 (lolipop)and higher we can easily detect that the device is 32 bit or 64 bit processor by using                                      visit here Build.SUPPORTED_64_BIT_ABIS and if It returns the String array with 0 elements then... a hah! The device is 32 bit processor. How about lower android version? Build.SUPPORTED_64_BIT_ABIS just only support from android Lolipop version and higher. Thanks & Best Regards, Wish you guys all the best!

More questions in this forum
There are no posts to show. This could be because there are no posts in this forum or due to a filter.