This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to configure a 10 inch TFT LCD in ARM Cortex-M3?

good evening to every one..i am new to this website..i want to know how to use 10 inch TFT display and LVDS colour formet??? can anyone help me..? thanks advance

Parents
  • Hi jensbauer .,

thanks for your response.your explanation was very useful to me.i tried your all values.in some case character is displaying  in TFT screen But LCD is flickering (not character background pixel) .i cant find the problem whether clock or LVDS convertor?Yes i am using LVDS CONVERTOR to convert from RGB to LVDS.i am using sn75lvds83b.link is www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/sn75lvds83b.pdf.

can you help me what will be the problem for lcd flickering?

• Hi jensbauer .,

thanks for your response.your explanation was very useful to me.i tried your all values.in some case character is displaying  in TFT screen But LCD is flickering (not character background pixel) .i cant find the problem whether clock or LVDS convertor?Yes i am using LVDS CONVERTOR to convert from RGB to LVDS.i am using sn75lvds83b.link is www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/sn75lvds83b.pdf.

can you help me what will be the problem for lcd flickering?

Children