This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

LPC 2148 Push Button interrupt problem

I am currently using LPC 2148.

I have a push button attached to port 0.15 and with every push the push button makes the pin high.

I want to count the push and with every push i want to store it into a variable and do some conversions at every push and Send the conversion data to LCD.

Can anyone guide me with the syntax, whether i should use interrupt or counter for the same?.

Parents
  • This could simply be a refresh issue as the microchip tools (ex. PicKit, ICD, ... ) don't get real-time memory information, they load the memory of the pic when code execution pauses. tellthebell Your post does not mention anything to rule out this issue. To see a change in the variable, you will have to occasionally pause execution so that the IDE has a chance to reload the PIC's memory and refresh the value.

• This could simply be a refresh issue as the microchip tools (ex. PicKit, ICD, ... ) don't get real-time memory information, they load the memory of the pic when code execution pauses. tellthebell Your post does not mention anything to rule out this issue. To see a change in the variable, you will have to occasionally pause execution so that the IDE has a chance to reload the PIC's memory and refresh the value.

Children
No data