This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Where to find hard core Arm books, courses, tutorials

My professor hasn't taught us anything in arm assembly. Yet, we have to write a code that involves 2 dimentional arrays.

Is there any complete source that I can learn this stuff from it.

I understand absolutely nothing in Arm Assembly

Parents
  • A lot of schools / profs seem a collectively useless bunch. Watch for the ones who've been teaching 8051 assembler for 30 years and have been pushed to embrace 32-bit to make the curriculum "relevant".

The key is to learn-how-to-learn.

I learned ARM assembler 30+ years ago, along with a host of other micro-controllers of the time.

Skimmed a few books in more recent years based on requests

Yury Magda, ARM7 Assembly Language Programming: 100+ examples

J R Gibson, Arm Assembly Language - An Introduction, Second Edition

Bruce Smith, ARM A32 Assembly Language

William Hohl, ARM Assembly Language: Fundamentals and Techniques, First Edition. Modern book, but dated, good for ARM7TDMI, ARM9. Expensive

M A Mazidi, ARM Assembly Language Programming & Architecture

Students in UK and USA should look at places like AbeBooks, and pull International versions out of India

• A lot of schools / profs seem a collectively useless bunch. Watch for the ones who've been teaching 8051 assembler for 30 years and have been pushed to embrace 32-bit to make the curriculum "relevant".

The key is to learn-how-to-learn.

I learned ARM assembler 30+ years ago, along with a host of other micro-controllers of the time.

Skimmed a few books in more recent years based on requests

Yury Magda, ARM7 Assembly Language Programming: 100+ examples

J R Gibson, Arm Assembly Language - An Introduction, Second Edition

Bruce Smith, ARM A32 Assembly Language

William Hohl, ARM Assembly Language: Fundamentals and Techniques, First Edition. Modern book, but dated, good for ARM7TDMI, ARM9. Expensive

M A Mazidi, ARM Assembly Language Programming & Architecture

Students in UK and USA should look at places like AbeBooks, and pull International versions out of India

Children