For the last weeks, I have been trying to get this new version to work. I did the same as with the previous version and now it is running on the Xilinx Nexys4. However, honestly I do not have any idea how to get the debugging to work. I defined the pins for SWD and connected to an Segger J-Link, but no connection was possible. There is the configuration option ‘define ARM_CMSDK_INCLUDE_JTAG. In removed this, no success. I changed to ‘define ARM_CMSDK_INCLUDE_SWD, no success. I am running out of ideas.
It seems I am missing something important.
Dear Sean, dear Joseph,
I solved parts of the problem on Saturday:
your suggestion with the CDBGPWRUPREQ to CDBGPWRUPACK loopback was right.
I copied the code, but forgot the CDBGPWRUPREQ connection.
So I had
.CDBGPWRUPREQ (), .CDBGPWRUPACK (CDBGPWRUPACK),
.CDBGPWRUPREQ (CDBGPWRUPREQ), .CDBGPWRUPACK (CDBGPWRUPACK),
I am now able to download and debug.
I will now try with J-Link and then do the next steps.
I am very grateful for you help and support.