TSMC CE018FG Library - Synthesis

Hi,

I am trying to set up the synthesis environment for Cortex M0 and I have downloaded the FE part of the library from your website. However, according to the tech setup script (cmsdk_mcu_system_tech.tcl), it seems I am missing a folder which contains the following files:

/tsmc/ce018fg/star-rcxt/1p6m/t018mm_1p6m_tf2itf.map
/tsmc/ce018fg/star-rcxt/1p6m/t018mm_1p6m.tluplus

I have tried to use /tsmc/star-rcxt/t018s6ml_tf2itf.map and /tsmc/ce018fg/arm_tech/r5p1/synopsys_tluplus/6lm/typical.tluplus which I was able to find on another package but it seems like I am getting the following errors when synthesising:

1. Checking the conducting layer names in ITF and mapping file ...
Error: Layer "METAL1" (metal1) exists in the MW-tech but not in the mapping AND ITF file. (TLUP-001)
Error: Layer "METAL2" (metal2) exists in the MW-tech but not in the mapping AND ITF file. (TLUP-001)
Error: Layer "METAL3" (metal3) exists in the MW-tech but not in the mapping AND ITF file. (TLUP-001)
Error: Layer "METAL4" (metal4) exists in the MW-tech but not in the mapping AND ITF file. (TLUP-001)
Error: Layer "METAL5" (metal5) exists in the MW-tech but not in the mapping AND ITF file. (TLUP-001)
Error: Layer "METAL6" (metal6) exists in the MW-tech but not in the mapping AND ITF file. (TLUP-001)
Error: Failed to load TLUPlus files. They may be corrupted. (TLUP-039)

Therefore, I think that this is the reason why my synthesis fails and I cannot get any area/power results for the MCU.

Could you please let me know where I can find the right .map and .tluplus files so that I can proceed with the synthesis as soon as possible?

Thanks in advance,
Nacho