This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

reliability of Arm processors

I am building a redundancy system and evaluating its hardware realibility,I want to know the safety parameters like FIT(failure in time) or MTBF(Mean time between failure)of arm processors,where can I get that?

Parents
  • I am not an expert in this area by any means, but wouldn't this be chip specific? There are so many designs, so many SoCs, created by so many different partners... i.e. I would suggest first scoping out the platform for your design and then go to that chips reference and/or safety manuals to see if this information is provided.

My point being, I don't think there is a one size fits all answer for "Arm processors". Maybe if you elaborated more on the question, we could hunt the answer down together :-)

Hope this helps.

• I am not an expert in this area by any means, but wouldn't this be chip specific? There are so many designs, so many SoCs, created by so many different partners... i.e. I would suggest first scoping out the platform for your design and then go to that chips reference and/or safety manuals to see if this information is provided.

My point being, I don't think there is a one size fits all answer for "Arm processors". Maybe if you elaborated more on the question, we could hunt the answer down together :-)

Hope this helps.

Children