Micro Digital, Inc., founded in 1975, was one of the first embedded-systems software companies in the market. Initially, it was an engineering company, providing hardware and software design services to OEMs. After many years, the company transitioned into an embedded software product developer. Throughout its history, Micro Digital has been dedicated to providing high-quality services and developing excellent products. These have been developed with our customers' needs in mind, and with emphasis on quality, support, and documentation. They are provided with no royalties, full source code, and free trial.
Micro Digital is the developer of the SMX® RTOS, which began with the smx multitasking kernel released in 1989, and continued with the release of many middleware and other modules, to form a complete RTOS. Each module of SMX RTOS is a strong product on its own, and all are tightly integrated to work well together.
Micro Digital’s goal is to provide reasonably priced, no-royalty software products to our embedded system customers to enable them to get their products to market fast. We achieve this through the following:
1. Stable, industry-proven products - SMX® has been in the market for over 20 years. Micro Digital has been in the embedded systems industry for over 35 years.
2. Broad product line - SMX is comprised of the following modules: smx multitasking kernel, TCP/IP stack, Wi-Fi 802.11, USB, file systems, GUI, IEEE 754 floating point library, and more.
3. In-depth support - We provide turn-key support for a very large number of ARM processors, including startup code, BSP code, controller drivers, and helpful processor notes. Check out and download the numerous free evaluation kits on our website http://www.smxrtos.com/eval
4. Tool Integration - We integrate our products with the best development tools from other Vendors. This saves you from solving tool problems instead of developing your own product.
5. Integrated platform - We pre-install and deliver a working, integrated platform containing all products ordered. No integration is required.
6. Direct programmer support - No help desk. Our customers deal directly with our programmers.
Micro Digital is continually enhancing and adding new products to its product family. We recognize that demands placed upon our customers by theirs require them to steadily add new features to their products. We anticipate these needs and provide the proven solutions required.
Micro Digital is a privately owned company. Because of this, we are able to put the needs of our customers ahead of the needs of our shareholders. This is demonstrated by our customer-first support policy — customers' needs are put ahead of our own product development. We are not forced to follow a rapid growth path mandated by outside investors. The needs of our customers provide our impetus.
|Micro Digital Company Overview 3 years ago||by davidmoore|
|GoFast Floating Point Library - Micro Digital 3 years ago||by davidmoore|
|smxWiFi 802.11 WiFi Stack - Micro Digital 3 years ago||by davidmoore|
|smxUSBO OTG Support - Micro Digital 3 years ago||by davidmoore|
|smxUSBD USB Device Stack - Micro Digital 3 years ago||by davidmoore|
|smxUSBH USB Host Stack - Micro Digital 3 years ago||by davidmoore|
|smxNS6 Dual IPv4/IPv6 TCP/IP Stack - Micro Digital 3 years ago||by davidmoore|
|smxNS TCP/IP Stack - Micro Digital 3 years ago||by davidmoore|
|smxFLog Flash Logger - Micro Digital 3 years ago||by davidmoore|
|smxFFS Flash File System - Micro Digital 3 years ago||by davidmoore|
|smxFS FAT File System - Micro Digital 3 years ago||by davidmoore|
|smx Kernel - Micro Digital 3 years ago||by davidmoore|
|SMX® RTOS - Micro Digital 3 years ago||by davidmoore|
There are no discussions here currently, but as they appear they might have answers you need.