No matching idea was found
Parents
  • Hi Carl,

Interesting to hear this. Also, the revamp of the Mali website really made a lot of things clearer, most notably in the driver section.

I see that a part of the ARM developer's documentation website has been remade too, which is nice. The old documentation website was able to freeze Firefox for a few seconds on my i5-3570 3.40 GHz, so I'm glad to be able to access documentation while avoiding browser freezes.

Meanwhile, would it be at least possible to show the entire excerpt of the main news in each categories banner slides ?

Also, how do you put a link in a comment ? I do not have access to the advanced editor for simple comments.

Comment
  • Hi Carl,

Interesting to hear this. Also, the revamp of the Mali website really made a lot of things clearer, most notably in the driver section.

I see that a part of the ARM developer's documentation website has been remade too, which is nice. The old documentation website was able to freeze Firefox for a few seconds on my i5-3570 3.40 GHz, so I'm glad to be able to access documentation while avoiding browser freezes.

Meanwhile, would it be at least possible to show the entire excerpt of the main news in each categories banner slides ?

Also, how do you put a link in a comment ? I do not have access to the advanced editor for simple comments.

Children
No Data